(00-C) African Mango + Green Tea by Genceutic Naturals
Extra Strength 500mg
Formula Uses Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract
Manufactured by Genceutic Naturals
2 Bottles – $37.99ea., 3-5 – $36.99, 6+ $35.99
University Research Suggests that when combined with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise program, Irvingia Gabonensis may help:
- Decrease Body Weight up to 28lbs.*
- Reduce Belly Fat and Waist Size up to 6 inches*
- Block Fat and Carbohydrate Absorption*
- Control Appetite and Support Insulin Sensitivity*
- Support Healthy Cholesterol Levels*
A 10 week double-blind, placebo-controlled research study from the Institute of Medicinal Plants Studies in Yaoundé, Cameroon produced tremendous results in many key weight loss variables inlcuding body weight, body fat and waist size. Participants were divided into 2 groups with the Irvingia gabonensis group producing exciting and statistically significant results. Further enhancing this formula is Green Tea extract which has also been shown in numerous clinical studies to possibly help promote weight loss. This exciting combination may play a very important role in weight and body fat reduction when used in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise program.
Recommend Us on Google!
Like Us on Facebook
- Super CitriMax Present In LifeExtension HCA (Garcinia Cambogia Extract) Verified Weight Reduction Benefits
- Green coffee extract. Coffee includes some well-studied phytochemicals such as chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, ferulic acid, and quinic acid (Charles-Bernard 2005). A few of coffee’s most impressive effects is often noticed in blood glucose management. Chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid are the two key nutrients in coffee that benefit individuals with high blood sugar. Glucose-6-phosphatase is definitely an enzyme vital towards the regulation of blood sugar. Since glucose generation from glycogen stored inside the liver is generally overactive in individuals with high blood sugar (Basu 2005), decreasing the activity of the glucose-6-phosphatase enzyme results in lowered blood sugar levels, with consequent clinical improvements.
- Saffron Extract Diets Can Do away with Unwanted Belly Fat
- African Mango Diet Diet and Irvingia Help Shed Weight minimizing Waist Size
- Dr. Oz and Life Extension Integra-Lean Irvingia Featured in First for Women Magazine
- admin on African Mango Diet Scams: Beware Of The Snare!
- Lisa on African Mango Diet Scams: Beware Of The Snare!
- admin on Are there any side effects to the African Mango diet?
- juan lake on Are there any side effects to the African Mango diet?
- Lisa on Dr Oz Recommends African Mango to Lose Weight: The Perfect Diet-Supplement