(00-D) Futurebiotics African Mango
150mg – 60 Vegetarian Capsules
No Added Stimulants or Caffeine
Pure Irvingia gabonensis Extract
(No Added Ingredients)
2 Bottles – $16.99ea., 3-5 – $16.49, 6+ $16.19
Futurebiotics African Mango is a 100% vegetarian supplement providing pure, pharmaceutical-grade Irvingia gabonensis seed extract. Each capsule provides 150 mg of extract, without any added stimulants or caffeine. The Irvingia gabonensis seed is currently being investigated by modern science for its potential weight loss benefits.*
Features & Benefits
- Recent research and media references regarding African Mango are focusing on the seed’s potential weight loss benefits.*
- Each recommended daily dose of Futurebiotics African Mango provides 300 mg (150 mg per capsule) of pure, pharmaceutical-grade Irvingia gabonensis seed extract.
- African Mango, also known as wild mango or bush mango, is a highly valued medium-to-large evergreen tree that produces a protein-rich, fibrous seed (nut) inside an edible fruit that is similar to common mangoes. African Mango seeds, often referred to as “dikanuts,” are classed as oilseeds. Historically they have been ground into a paste or cake called “dika bread,” and used in local cuisine where the trees natively grow.
- Futurebiotics African Mango contains no added caffeine or other stimulants.
- Convenient, easy-to-swallow capsule dosage form.
- Recommended dose: only 2 capsules daily. Each bottle provides a full 30-day supply.
- 100% vegetarian supplement.
- Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain product potency.
- Contains no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Recommend Us on Google!
Like Us on Facebook
- Super CitriMax Present In LifeExtension HCA (Garcinia Cambogia Extract) Verified Weight Reduction Benefits
- Green coffee extract. Coffee includes some well-studied phytochemicals such as chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, ferulic acid, and quinic acid (Charles-Bernard 2005). A few of coffee’s most impressive effects is often noticed in blood glucose management. Chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid are the two key nutrients in coffee that benefit individuals with high blood sugar. Glucose-6-phosphatase is definitely an enzyme vital towards the regulation of blood sugar. Since glucose generation from glycogen stored inside the liver is generally overactive in individuals with high blood sugar (Basu 2005), decreasing the activity of the glucose-6-phosphatase enzyme results in lowered blood sugar levels, with consequent clinical improvements.
- Saffron Extract Diets Can Do away with Unwanted Belly Fat
- African Mango Diet Diet and Irvingia Help Shed Weight minimizing Waist Size
- Dr. Oz and Life Extension Integra-Lean Irvingia Featured in First for Women Magazine
- admin on African Mango Diet Scams: Beware Of The Snare!
- Lisa on African Mango Diet Scams: Beware Of The Snare!
- admin on Are there any side effects to the African Mango diet?
- juan lake on Are there any side effects to the African Mango diet?
- Lisa on Dr Oz Recommends African Mango to Lose Weight: The Perfect Diet-Supplement